We are looking for a motivated individual with exceptional retail management skills to fill an Assistant Manager role in our Northwest Store.
Drawing on your genuine interest in the fashion or surf & skate industry, you will be responsible for assisting in managing the store and extending our customer
To fill this challenging role, you will have a strong background in clothingor
hardware retail store management with a focus on people, sales and exceptional customer service. The successful candidate will also be a positive role model, reliable and flexible, one who takes ownership of goals, leads by example, and enjoys a hands-on role with responsibility.
The strengths we require are:
• Experience in retail management overseeing a number of staff
• Staff management & communication skills
• Ability to lead, motivate, communicate and inspire your team
• Confidently manage shifts and give staff clear instructions
• Very high standard of customer service skills
• Previous retail and customer service experience
• Sales driven and loves to exceed targets
• Ability to work and communicate effectively with a variety of people
• Competent and confident with computer and retail software
• Previous experience with re-orders and stock replenishment
• Great at merchandising skills
• Surf or skate hardware knowledge or a willingness to learn
• Immediate start
• Working hours Tuesday – Saturday (full days)
Due to the high number of applicants we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted. We wish you all the best!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.