31 August 2020
Following the Government’s announcement and the move to COVID-19 Alert Level 2, NorthWest Shopping Centre is NOW OPEN.
As we continue to follow guidance from the New Zealand Government, below are some of the things we are doing to provide a safer shopping experience for our shoppers and staff.
Please bear with us as information may change and we will endeavour to keep our community updated. For the latest updates continue checking this page or follow us on Facebook.
- Continued robust cleaning and hygiene practices with additional focus on high touch point areas
- Hand sanitisers at entry points and in the foodcourt
- Spaced seating arrangements
- Play areas and kiddies rides are temporarily closed
- Mobility Equipment hire is temporarily closed
- Foodcourt seating capacity of 100 maximum
• If there are no seats available, you may choose to consume your meal in your vehicle and then return to the Centre, or take you meal home at the end of your visit.
- Stores may also request contact details for contact tracing which is in accordance with the requirements of the New Zealand Government.
How you can keep others safe when visiting
- Wearing masks are encouraged
- Be kind and keep your space
- Continue practicing good hand hygiene and cough etiquette
- If you are feeling unwell or have flu-like symptoms, please stay at home
- NorthWest Shopping Centre hours:
– Monday – Wednesday: 9am – 6pm
– Thursday (Late night): 9am – 9pm
– Friday – Sunday: 9am – 6pm
- As retailers prepare for re-opening trading hours may differ and we suggest calling ahead before visiting – view store listings