Friday 5 March 2021
Following the Government’s announcement, Auckland will move back to Alert Level 2 at 6.00am, Sunday 7 March 2021. NorthWest Shopping Centre will RE-OPEN in Alert Level 2 at 9.00am on Sunday 7 March 2021.
Differences in Alert Level 2
As we continue to follow guidance from the New Zealand Government, below are some of the things we are doing to provide a safer shopping experience for our shoppers and staff under Alert Level 2.
- Continued robust cleaning and hygiene practices with additional focus on high touch point areas
- Hand sanitisers at entry points and in the foodcourt
- Spaced seating arrangements
- Play areas and kids rides are temporarily closed
- Mobility Equipment hire is temporarily closed
- Foodcourt seating capacity of 100 maximum
- If there are no seats available, you may choose to consume your meal in your vehicle and then return to the Centre, or take you meal home at the end of your visit.
- Stores may also request contact details for contact tracing which is in accordance with the requirements of the New Zealand Government.
How you can keep others safe when visiting
- Wearing masks are encouraged.
- Be kind and keep your space.
- Continue practicing good hand hygiene and cough etiquette.
- If you are feeling unwell or have flu-like symptoms, please stay at home.
NorthWest Shopping Centre opening hours:
- Monday – Wednesday: 9am-6pm
- Thursday (Late night): 9am-9pm
- Friday – Sunday: 9am-6pm
Community Events and JP Services
Please be aware our community events including Justice of the Peace, Toddler Tuesdays, Movies in the Square and Fueled up Fridays cannot take place again until Auckland is back in Alert Level 1.
As we navigate through these changing times together, we thank you for your patience and understanding.
Be kind. Stay safe. We look forward to seeing you soon.
-The team at NorthWest Shopping Centre