30 June 2022
As per the Government announcement on June 30, NorthWest Shopping Centre will remain at Orange Traffic-light trading.
What this means for you:
- You no longer need to keep 1-metre distance when visiting the centre, within a store or within a restaurant and café.
- All stores, the foodcourt, cafes and restaurants no longer have limits on the number of customers inside at one time.
- Customers no longer need to wear a face mask when visiting a café or restaurant (including the bathroom). Staff will continue to wear a face mask.
- For your safety, face masks remain mandatory when you are inside the Centre. This includes entering the mall, all stores including beauty, nails and hairdressers, and the foodcourt. Staff will also continue to wear a face mask.
- Our kids play area will re-open and ride-on toys will return.
- As a reminder, you no longer need to scan-in when entering our Centre, and the My Vaccine Pass is no longer required.
What we are doing to keep you safe:
When it comes to the health of our customers, we will continue to follow the advice of the New Zealand health authorities:
- We apply the highest standard of cleanliness and hygiene with a particular focus on high traffic areas and comfort seating.
- In addition, hand sanitising units are installed in high touch point areas such as entry points and the Foodcourt.
- Equipment such as wheelchairs, prams and motorised scooters will be available for hire and wiped down between use.
- Please remember if you do visit the Centre, please wear a mask, and if you are feeling unwell, please stay at home.
Please bear with us as information may change and we will endeavour to keep our community updated. For the latest updates continue checking this page or follow us on Facebook.
Be kind. Stay safe. We look forward to seeing you soon
-The Team at NorthWest Shopping Centre