Full Time & Part Time Positions Available
Pay rate will be determined on relevant experience and knowledge in the kitchen as well as what you are able to provide at our restaurant.
Must have experience! We are looking for someone passionate about food, driven to make good quality dishes that can be enjoyed by a wide range of customers, firm understanding of the kitchen processes and able to work under stress and pressure.
Job tasks and responsibilities:
– Preparation & execution of our menu (this can be found through our website)
– Maintaining cleanliness & hygiene standards to a very high level
– Contributing to menu development and working closely with management.
Skill and experience:
– Relevant culinary qualification
– Food safety & hygiene certificate
– At least 1 year experience as a Chef de Partie / Sous Chef
– Well organized & methodical
– Good communication skills, strong work ethic & positive attitude
– Deep understanding in food safety and other regulations
– Thrives working solo but also a team player as you will be working closely with other chefs & our bar team.
Send in your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected] to apply.
Due to a high volume of applicants only the successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.