NorthWest Shopping Centre is currently seeking a part time Customer Service Representative to join our friendly team.
This is a permanent part time role, commencing March 2021.
The role includes Saturday and Sunday shifts.
Based at the Customer Service Kiosk at NorthWest Shopping Centre, the key purpose of this role is to promote the professional image of the Centre by providing excellent customer service to both our shoppers and over 100 retailers.
General tasks include:
- Provide knowledge on the shopping centre
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service
- Sell gift cards to customers who enquire from the kiosk
- Hiring out mobility equipment to customers
- Brand ambassador for ad-hoc marketing initiatives
- Liaise with security team and shopping centre staff
We require someone who is warm, friendly, outgoing, comfortable talking to strangers and who is available to work weekends.
Ideally you will be self-motivated, reliable, and trust-worthy with a strong willingness to work in a team environment. Communication skills should be to a high level.
Previous experience in a customer service or a people-based role is preferred. Retail point of sale and cash handling skills advantageous. Computer literacy and previous computer service experience would be beneficial. Full training will be provided.
Don’t delay! Please send all enquiries and CVs to Centre Management: [email protected]