NorthWest Shopping Centre is looking for a highly motivated individual who has excellent customer service skills, and a strong work ethic to oversee the Centre’s Saturday hours.
Additional hours are available during our busy Christmas season too.
Based at the Centre, general tasks include:
- Ensuring the Centre is presented to a high standard for our customers
- Efficient and timely responses and resolution of customer enquires
- Escalation point for our Customer Service team
- Completion of the Duty Manager shift report
- Other tasks as requested by the Centre Management Team
- Liaising with retailers and customers
Skills and Experience:
We are looking for someone with great communication skills, as well as the ability to work in a team environment with our customer services and security teams.
Previous experience in a customer service environment is preferred but not essential along with:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and prioritising skills
If you believe you possess the character and attributes to be successful and you are interested in the role don’t hesitate! Please apply to: