Pandora are in need of a Full Time Retail Assistant with management opportunities to join the friendly team at Pandora NorthWest/St Luke’s.
Your primary role will be to provide superior customer service, selling their beautiful product to their many customers, as well as supporting the Store Management team with the efficient day to day running of their retail store.
To be considered for this role you will:
– Be sales driven and have a passion for delivering superior customer service.
– Have retail experience (supervisory or management experience an advantage).
– Be passionate about their product and brand
– Have a positive, can-do attitude.
– Have excellent communication skills
– Be honest, reliable and proactive.
– Have great attention to detail with an eye for creativity.
– Have an articulate manner and high standard of personal presentation.
– Be willing to work a roster varied over a 7 day working week.
– Have a demonstrated passion and enthusiasm for PANDORA!
Pandora can offer you:
– 30+ hours a week
– Extensive training and on-going development
– Potential for future progression and management
– Flexible hours and great remuneration
– Excellent staff incentive schemes
– Opportunity to attend exclusive management courses & Pandora events
– A friendly and supportive working environment
If this sounds like you, please send your cover letter and CV to: [email protected]