We sell Woman’s and Men’s Jewellery, Body Piercings and watches that aren’t boring!
We’re looking for a fun, bright, creative, hard working part time Sales Assistant to join our team at Gl’amour.
If you also have the ability to follow direction, always striving for the best to achieve your goals, have a ‘can do’ attitude and also have a great eye for fashion with a great sense of style, this position will be perfect for you!
We will provide one month of sales training including product knowledge. From then, you will be working independently or in a small team.
Working hours are flexible and changes to the roster are made each semester to suit our team of students. You will also need to have clear communication skills to deal with customers face to face.
A few responsibilities will be:
- Excellent customer service
- Driving for sales
- beautifully merchandising our products with creativity
- handling the daily turn overs
- covering shifts
- Keeping the store nicely stocked up and tidy
The successful candidate will be:
- A student with a few years of study left (not someone in their final year and only able to commit for a short term).
- An excellent communicator to deal with customers
- Genuinely interested in jewellery, with a great sense of style and an eye for fashion.
- Extremely friendly and self-motivated
- Creative with merchandising
- Always striving for the best to achieve your goals, with a ‘can do’ attitude
Working hours this semester
- Monday 1:00 – 6:00 pm
- Wednesday 9:00 – 3:00 pm
- Saturday or Sunday shift
- Flexible to cover shifts when needed
- Throughout the Christmas and New Year’s period
Training hours (One month period)
Thursday 6:00 – 9:00 pm
Saturday 1:00-4 pm
If you feel like this is you, we would LOVE to have you in our team! Please send CV to [email protected]