We are currently seeking 2 Customer Service Representatives to join our friendly team.
Based at the Customer Service Kiosk, the key purpose of these roles is to promote the professional image of the Centre by providing excellent customer service to both our shoppers and 120 retailers.
General tasks include:
- Provide knowledge on the shopping centre
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service
- Sell gift cards to customers who enquire from the kiosk
- Hiring out mobility equipment to customers
- Brand ambassador for ad-hoc marketing initiatives
- Liaise with security team and shopping centre staff
We require two people who are warm, friendly, outgoing, and comfortable talking to strangers.
The first role is part-time mostly working weekends with flexible hours available, and the second role is working full time 30+ hours as our Customer Service Team Leader.
Both roles mean ideally you will be self-motivated, reliable, and trust-worthy with a strong willingness to work in a team environment. Communication skills should be to a high level.
Previous experience in a customer service or a people-based role is preferred. Retail point of sale and cash handling skills advantageous. Computer literacy and previous computer service experience would be beneficial. Full training will be provided.
Please send all enquiries including what role you are interested in with your CV to Centre Management: [email protected]