We are a New Zealand owned small business that sells costume Jewelry, Body Piercings and watches. We have two kiosk locations in ST LUKES and NORTHWEST shopping center.
We are looking for a bubbly, driven, confident fashion retail staff to join our team of girls at Gl’amour.
Our ideal candidate will demonstrate exceptional customer service, provide rapport with customers and the team, introduce customers to new products and help them with styling as well as have the ability to achieve and exceed sales target.
A few responsibilities will be:
- Reaching IPS, APS, sales targets
- beautifully merchandising our products with creativity
- handling the daily turn overs
- Exceeding customer expectations, going above and beyond with every customer
The successful candidate will be:
- A passion for interacting with people
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong communicator, fluent English speaking
- A part time student with a few years of study left (not someone in their final year and only able to commit for a short term).
- Genuinely interested in women’s jewelry, with a great sense of style and an eye for fashion
- A positive attitude and great energy
Working hours this semester
- Monday – Thursday
- Saturday 1:00-6:00
- Transport to work at both ST LUKES / NORTHWEST location
- Flexible availability is a must/ 25 hours PW
- We will provide one month sales training including product knowledge
If you feel like this is you, we would LOVE to have you in our team!
Email CV, cover letter and availability hours to Leonie Tan via [email protected]